Publish videos to connected YouTube pages through the platform.
Create and publish posts to YouTube through the Social Suite.
YouTube page URLs must be loaded (format = https://www.youtube.com/channel/CHANNELIDENTIFIER) and connected to the platform to enable posting.
To create a YouTube post:
- Initiate post creation from one of the following areas:
- In the Create Post page, select YouTube as the source under Publish to.
YouTube cannot be selected with other social sources.
- Select the location(s) to associate with the post.
- Enter a title and description for the video.
Title and description are required by YouTube.
- Upload the video file.
Click Media Limitations to view file requirements.
- Answer additional questions specific to YouTube.
- Is this video for kids? (Yes/No)
- Allow embedding (Yes/No)
- Publish to subscriptions feed and notify subscribers (Yes/No)
- Publish or schedule the post as desired.