Enable dashboard and report permissions at the role level.
Previously, the Reporting permissions for a role included a line item for “Templates.” This functionality has now been moved into separate permissions for “Dashboards” and “Reports.”
To modify dashboard and report permissions:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Roles.
- Click the Edit icon next to the role you want to modify.
- Set the following permissions:
- Platform > DASHBOARDING > Dashboards – View, Edit, Add, Delete, Export, Schedule, Send, Share
- Analytics > REPORTING > Reports – View, Edit, Add, Delete, Export, Schedule, Send, Share
- Click Save.
The permissions for the users assigned to the role will be reflected upon next login.