Target Facebook posts to specified audiences.
When creating posts for Facebook, choose to narrow the post’s audience to certain people.
The default audience targeting is all.
To target a Facebook post:
- Initiate post creation from one of the following areas:
- In the Create Post page, select Facebook under Publish to.
- Click Target your post.
- Select one or many targeting options: Interests, Age, Gender, Location, Language, Educational Status, Relationship Status. Click Save.
- Once satisfied with the post, click Publish Now or Publish Later.
- Click Submit to finish the post.
Click into the post on the Calendar tab to view audience targeting details.