Tag a geographical location on Twitter posts.
When creating posts for Twitter, tag a geographical location to increase the likelihood that your post shows in the feed of nearby Twitter users.
To tag a location:
- Initiate post creation from one of the following areas:
- In the Create Post page, select Twitter under Publish to.
- Select the location(s) for the post and compose the message.
- Click Tag a location.
- Select the desired location.
To mention a Twitter page, use the @ Mentions functionality.
- Click Save.
- Once satisfied with the post, click Publish Now or Publish Later.
- Click Submit to finish the post.