Summary emails are now available in the “My Notifications” tab.
Manage summary emails for your roles and/or users in “My Notifications.” Users have the option to opt-out on an individual basis.
Summary emails already configured are automatically migrated over to “My Notifications.” Users do not need to reconfigure their notifications.
To create a summary email:
- From the platform, click the Settings icon.
- Decide who should receive summary emails.
- Individual users: Click Users. Click into a specific user. Click My Notifications.
- All users under a role: Click Roles. Click into a specific role. Click Notifications.
Bulk spreadsheet will no longer be available for creating/managing summary email notifications. Instead, manage by role.
- Click Add Notification.
- Select Summary Alert from the event dropdown.
- Click Next.
- Adjust notification settings:
- Rule Name: Name your notification.
- Channel: Choose the delivery channel.
- Frequency: Select the delivery frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly).
- Email Subject: Update the delivery email subject line if desired.
- Email Custom Message: Add a custom message in the delivery email if desired.
- Alert For: Select which locations to include in the summary. Choose State, City, Location, or a custom filter. Add or remove locations from the summary using the checkboxes.
- Group By: Choose how to group the data (State, City, Location, or custom filters).
- Include Peer Comparison: Check if you’d like to include a table containing statistics for each filter not selected in Group By.
- If creating at the role level, check the box to copy this notification to all users with this role if desired.
- Click Save.
From the “My Notifications” tab, you can view notifications, toggle each on or off, edit, save as new, or delete notifications.