Edit your pictures from inside the platform using a variety of tools, such as filters and text.
To edit a picture:
- Within the post media, click Edit.
- Within the picture editor, use the following tools to make your desired changes:
- Transform – Crop the photo according to common dimensions (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Other).
- Filters – Apply packaged filters to change the color and shading (e.g., DuoTone, Black & White, Vintage, Smooth, Cold, Warm, Legacy).
- Adjust – Manually adjust individual photo properties (e.g., Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Gamma, Clarity, Exposure, Shadows, Highlights, Whites, Blacks, Temperature).
- Text – Add text and move around on the photo (font, size, weight, color, background, spacing).
- Stickers – Add custom shapes and stickers to the photo.
- Frames – Apply a frame to the photo.
- Overlays – Apply a themed overlay to the photo (E.g., Golden, Bokeh, Hearts, Light Leak, Rain, Wood, Mosaic, Chop, Vintage, Metal, Paper, Painting, Grain, Clouds, Wall).
- Click Save.
All elements applied to the photo will be flattened into a single image. If you edit the photo again, you can’t edit the applied layers.