Configure your own notifications for social listening keywords.
Social users can configure their own notification settings for social listening keywords.
To configure a social notification:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the My Account tab, click Notifications Beta.
- Click Add Notification.
- From the Event drop-down, choose the type of event that will trigger the alert (Social Listening), and then click Next.
- Modify the following settings:
- Rule Name – Set a name for the notification to help you identify it in your list.
- Channel – Email is selected by default. Other channels are not yet available.
- Frequency – The frequency with which to receive the alert: Immediate, Daily, Weekly, Monthly. Immediate sends emails each time the alert process finds one or more reviews that meet the conditions. All other options send a digest email according to the selection. <--Immediate is the only option available at the time of this release.
- Subject – Choose the subject line of the email when it arrives in your inbox. Inserting variables allows you to identify the source, location, or other information about the ticket to help manage/group multiple alerts arriving in your inbox.
- Custom Message – Enter a custom message in the email body.
- Alert For – Social Listening apply to your HQ location.
- Sentiment – Choose the sentiment of the alert.
- Sources – Receive alerts for all social live stream sources associated with your account (click All), or select individual sources.
- Keyword – Limit alerts for only posts or comments (depending on notification type) that contain one or more keywords.
- Click Save.
The alert becomes active and will notify you via email when the selected conditions are triggered.