Save social posts as drafts to finish creating at a later time.
Create social posts and save as drafts to revisit ideas later.
Keep in mind:
- Drafts are not published until the posts are scheduled and moved out of draft status.
- Draft posts are visible in the Calendar and stay there until moved out of draft status.
- To save a post as a draft, it must have at least one of the following elements: selected location(s), uploaded media or text, a tentative publish date.
To save a draft post:
- Initiate post creation from one of the following areas:
- In the Create Post page, include at least one of the following elements:
- Media or text
- Publish date
- Click the arrow next to Publish Now.
- Select Save as Draft.
- Click Save as Draft.
You will be redirected to the Calendar where you can see the number of draft posts saved.
Draft posts are indicated by the gray dashed box.
Click into a draft post and click Open to edit and schedule.