New custom report setting allows scaling for generated PDFs.
Customize PDF reports to prevent distortion and fit reports to a single page. The scale range is between 75%-100%. By default, PDF scale is set to 100%.
To scale a custom report PDF:
- From the platform, click Reports.
- Click Create New.
You can also edit an existing custom report saved under Created By Me.
- Click Report Settings.
- Enter your scale percentage.
- Click Apply to view changes. Click Done when finished.
- Build your custom report.
The report builder displays sample data. When you preview or save, live data is reflected in the report.
- Click Preview PDF to review your report. Reports open in a new browser tab.
- Click Save or Save and Schedule when satisfied.
The report data loads, and the report is added to the Created By Me category.