Former Reputation Live user?
Download our user guide to learn how to send review requests in the new Reputation mobile app!
Admin Instructions: Setting Up Frontline Users
The mobile request option through the Reputation mobile app (iOS | Android) allows your frontline employees to send a review request SMS message to a customer on-the-spot. The app includes gamification to incentivize your staff to continually request reviews for maximum search rankings.
Considerations for implementing the app for your organization:
- If SMS Opt-In is enabled for your account, the recipient must first reply YES to confirm initial consent to receive text messages from your business. Because one-off requests sent person-to-person do not infringe upon United States telecommunication laws, we typically recommend disabling this setting when sending requests from the mobile app for maximum response rate; however, follow your own corporate messaging guidelines.
- Each frontline employee who will request reviews from the app must have a mobile device with the Reputation mobile app installed (iOS | Android).
- Each requester must also have a user profile created within your platform account (Admin > Users). Alternatively, you can have your employees use a magic link to log in so that you don’t have to send welcome emails or require them to set up a password. However, this option requires users to be able to check their company email on their mobile devices. See user instructions below.
- The app contains a leaderboard for frontline employees to see who has requested the most reviews at their location. Additionally, you can use the leaderboard within the web application to see request leaders across multiple locations.
User Instructions: Requesting Reviews
Review requesting is an important step in collecting feedback from your silent majority! The Reputation mobile app allows you to personally invite your customer to leave a review through an SMS text message.
Sending the Request
1 Send Request Invitation
2 Select Location
3 Enter Customer Contact
4 Select Template
5 Customize Message
6 Send SMS Request
To send a mobile request:
- Download the Reputation mobile app on your mobile device (iOS | Android).
- Open the Reputation mobile app and log in using your email and password, magic link, or single sign-on connection.
- From the home page, tap Send Review Invitation.
Requests can also be sent from the Reviews tab by tapping the plus (+) icon.
- Tap Select Location to choose the location you are sending the request on behalf of.
If you only manage one location, that location will automatically be selected.
- Enter the customer’s full name and phone number.
- Select an SMS template.
Templates are uneditable on the mobile app. Learn more about managing request template in the platform.
- Tap the plus (+) icon to customize the message. Customizations are optional.
- Add Image — Add one image per request. Choose to Add Photo, Take Photo, or Choose from Gallery.
- Add Personalized Message — Add one message per request. Type your message and tap Add.
- Tap Send SMS.
- Tap Agree to the Customer Consensus message.
- Tap OK on the request sent confirmation.
Customer Request Experience
The recipient receives an SMS message and clicks the link to open review site options for the location they visited. If SMS Opt-In is enabled for your account, the recipient must first reply YES to confirm initial consent to receive text messages from your business.
The recipient can reply STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to stop receiving requests. You will not be notified if a recipient unsubscribes.
The more review requests you send, the higher your ranking on the app Leaderboard. The Leaderboard shows you who has sent the most review requests at your location.