Manage user-level notifications in bulk by applying role-based notifications.
This feature allows you to copy notification settings to all users who share a role. For example, all Social Media Managers can share notification settings whenever there is a new Facebook post. Users can also see a log of all notifications they have received.
To configure a role-based notification:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the Roles tab, click to edit an existing role, or click to create a new one.
- Click Notifications Beta.
- Click Add Notification.
- From the Event drop-down, choose the type of event that will trigger the alert (New Social Post, New Social Post Comment, Ticket Updated or Created), and then click Next.
Smart notifications for Reviews and Surveys are coming soon!
- Modify the notification settings, and click Save.
The alert becomes active and will notify any users (assigned to that role) via email when the selected conditions are triggered.