Campaigns help your team publish relevant content pieces at optimal times.
The campaign calendar provides visibility into your campaign pipeline. A campaign should include one or more posts and the locations that are eligible to participate. After creating a campaign, click inside to view the related posts and enrolled locations.
To add a campaign (+posts +locations):
- From the Social Suite > Campaigns view, click + Add Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign Name (example: Summer Content).
- Enter a time range (example: 7/13/2020 – 8/31/2020).
- Provide a Campaign Description (example: Protecting your vision in the summer sun).
- Click Save.
- You will automatically be prompted to add content to your campaign.
Alternatively, you can click the newly added campaign from the calendar view at any time. Dashed lines on the calendar indicates an empty campaign.
- Click Add Post.
- Use the publishing window to create a new post to add to the campaign.
- Publish To – Facebook and Instagram are available for campaigns.
- Compose Message – Text that appears in the post.
- Select Media – Drag and drop or click browse to add photo(s) or video.
- Local – Choose whether to post according to the selected location(s)’ local time zones (staggered) or a set global time zone (same for all).
- Posting Times – Choose the date and time for the post to publish.
- When finished, click Submit to return to the Campaign Details.
The post will be available to all locations enrolled in the campaign. (Posts also appear in the Content Library for applicable locations.)
- Click Set Locations.
- On the Location Setup screen, click Add Locations.
- Select the locations that will be eligible to enroll, and then click Save.
By default, locations that are added but not yet enrolled have a Manual scheduling status.
To change the default status, navigate to Settings (gear icon) > Locations. Click into a location, and click the Social tab. Click Edit > Campaign Preference. Reach out to Support for assistance making this change in bulk.
|Campaign Preference||Campaign Enrollment||Post Scheduling|
- Manual status must publish each post from within the campaign before the post is scheduled or visible on the calendar.
- Automated status will publish according to the timing set within the post details. When a location enrolls, the scheduling status will automatically be set to Automated. (You can also click to change statuses).
When you’re done adding locations, you can optionally send notifications (email) to opt-in to the campaign. This notification will go to all users with access to the selected location(s).
Campaign managers determine the locations eligible to enroll (e.g., regional promotion, etc.). You may receive a notification each time you are eligible to participate in a campaign. Once you enroll, you can view the posts within the campaign and choose which ones to schedule/publish.
To enroll in a campaign (location level):
- From the email notification, click Preview Campaign.
- On the Location Setup page, click to enroll.
You can now view the posts for the campaign and choose which ones to schedule/publish. See below.
To manually publish a post within a campaign (location level):
- From within the Social Suite, click Campaigns.
- From Campaign Calendar, click the campaign to view the associated posts.
- For each post, click Schedule.
- Click Publish Now.
The Publisher window opens, where you can view post details and selected time.
- Click Submit.
The post will appear on your social suite calendar for the selected publishing time (now or scheduled).
Campaign Metrics (Beta)
Measure the performance of your campaigns and gain insights into campaign successes over time. Toggle between metrics by campaign and metrics by location. Use top-line filters and/or the Campaign Filter to only show specific results.
|Campaigns||Number of campaigns included in the specified date range.|
|Avg. Post by Campaigns||Total number of posts in the selected campaigns divided by the number of campaigns in the specified date range.|
|Avg. Reach by Campaigns||The sum of the number of unique post views included in the selected campaigns divided by the total number of campaigns in the specified date range.|
|Avg. Engagement by Campaigns||Total number of actions people have taken on the posts in the selected campaigns divided by the total number of campaigns in the specified date range. Engagement includes actions such as liking a post, reacting to a post, commenting, clicking a link, or sharing a post.|
Additional Charts (Campaigns)
- Overall Campaign Performance – Reach and engagement broken out by campaign. Filter to see all campaigns, your top 10 campaigns, or your bottom 10 campaigns. Sort by ascending or descending.
- Campaign Success Over Time – Total reach and engagement numbers for all campaigns grouped by month to show a trend over time.
- Campaign Performance by Social Sites – Total reach and engagement numbers for all campaigns grouped by month broken out by social site.
- Posts Performance Map – View reach metrics for individual posts within your campaigns in the specified date range. Hover over the circles for more details.
|Total Locations||Number of locations in the platform.|
|Locations Enrolled||Number of locations enrolled in campaigns.|
|Manual Locations||Locations set to the manual scheduling status. Locations with Manual status must publish each post from within the campaign before the post is scheduled or visible on the calendar.|
|Automated Locations||Locations set to the automated scheduling status. Locations with Automated status will have posts published according to the timing set within the post details. When a location enrolls, the scheduling status will automatically be set to Automated.|
Additional Charts (Campaigns)
- Enrolled Locations – Compare total locations to the number of locations with Automated or Manual statuses. View how many of those locations are connected to social sites for publishing.
- Top 5 Engaged Campaigns – Compare your top five campaigns with the highest engagement from your locations.
- Social Sites Connections – View how many locations have social sites connected to the platform.