Configure and manage automated integrations within the platform.
What is an integration?
An integration is when separate things are brought together. An integration in technology is when two systems establish a connection to communicate with each other.
Integration is key when executing business transformation as it makes everything in information technology (IT) work together. Integrations are a way to organize technology to stop duplicating efforts, especially when it comes to implementing and acting on business logic. Organizations using integrations become more efficient, productive, and agile.
Rep Connect allows you to configure and manage these integrations directly from the platform.
New integration sources and types are being developed.
Enabling Rep Connect
Reach out to your CSM or Support for assistance enabling Rep Connect for your account. Once enabled, configure permissions for users managing your integrations.
To set permissions for your users:
- From the platform, click Settings ().
- From the left panel, click Roles.
- Click the Edit icon next to the role you want to modify.
- Under the Integrator > REP CONNECT > Rep Connect, select at least the View and Add checkboxes.
- Click Save.
Only users who have permission to edit or add roles can adjust Integrator settings.
Add, manage, and monitor integrations with the platform via Connectors.
Within Rep Connect, you can:
- View all saved integrations and their execution details within your account.
- Configure integrations through the self-serve connector wizard.
- Access detailed documentation for each connector.
- Configure your own schedule to execute the integration along with on-demand execution.
- Actively monitor your integrations via email notifications.
- Perform a “Test Run” for each integration before it is enabled.
- Add, Edit, and View the Integration configurations.
- View Integration execution details to quickly resolve any issues.
Keep in mind, there are no limits on the number of integrations you can build, but each integration must have a unique name.
Adding & Editing Integrations
Build a new integration or edit an existing one through the self-serve setup wizard.
Select your connector below for specific instructions.
- Profile Import (Business Listings)
- Requesting (Reviews and/or Surveys)
- Yardi Requests
- SiteLink Requests
- Entrata Requests
- ResMan Requests
The connectors available depend on your account subscription and the sources enabled.
View the name, next scheduled run date, last run date, and status of each active integration. Toggle integrations on to enable and off to disable.
Click the ellipses () on an integration to view management options.
|Run Now||Run integration before the next scheduled run date. This will queue the integration to be executed immediately regardless of the scheduled execution configured.|
|View||This allows you to only view (read-only) the integration configuration preventing any accidental changes.|
|Edit||Adjust an active integration. Make your updates, perform a test run to ensure all configurations are correct, and save the configuration. The changes will apply the next time the integration runs.|
|View History||On the Integration History page, view how many times the integration has run, the execution start time, and status of each run. Click the ellipsis (…) and choose View Details to review all details of the integration including the number of records succeeded, the number of records that failed (if any), and any error messages. Download the source file to help in resolving any issues that may have caused records to fail.
|Delete||If the integration has never been executed before, this will delete the integration and remove it from “Active Integrations.” If the integration has been executed before, this will simply disable the integration and it will still appear under “Active Integrations.” This allows for preservation of the history of the integration executions.|