Auto-populate ticket fields using answers from a survey.
Using responses from survey questions (e.g., Number in Party), you can populate ticket details, sort the Actions dashboard, and use in automation rules.
To map custom fields to survey questions:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Actions.
- On the Ticket Types tab, set the Group, Field Groups, and Field.
- Add the Field Name, Type, Display, and then click Save.
- From the left navigation, click Automation.
- Under the Surveys heading, click to edit or create a new action.
- Choose the survey, set filters, set the action details, and then choose the Custom Field (action) to map to the Survey Question.
- Click Save.
The next time a ticket is created based on the selected survey, the respondent’s survey answer will automatically populate within the ticket details.