Manage the results of your paid advertising efforts on Facebook.
Understanding Ad Metrics
The Ad Metrics page provides detailed reporting on the performance results of boosted posts and paid advertising on Facebook.
- Sort results by top-line filters, campaign status, campaign, and ad type. Click Add Groups to segment further.
- Adjust the columns included in your view by clicking Customize Columns and checking/unchecking the desired boxes.
- Click Download to export your results in CSV format.
|Spend||Amount of ad spend used during the specified date range. View as a total amount or per campaign in the chart below.|
|Reach||Number of unique users that saw your ads or boosted posts.|
|Results||Number of engagements on your ads or posts based on the ad type/call to action.|
|Leads||Number of lead forms submitted. Only applicable to Lead Generation ad type.|
|Offline Conversion||Number of sales converted from an ad or boosted post. For example, when running ads with the goal of link clicks, how many users who clicked on your ad made a purchase.|
|Ad Type||Segment results by the type of ads run. Options include: post engagement, link clicks, local awareness, video views, lead generation, product catalog, reach, and page likes.|
Boosted posts are automatically classified as the „post engagement” ad type.
Take further actions on the most successful Facebook posts by boosting them (pay to increase their visibility). With Facebook boost, you have the potential to reach a much wider audience with a post because you aren’t limited to people who already subscribe to your page; you can set a variety of parameters to target the types of people who will see your post.
Boosting requires configuration. Contact your CSM or Support to enable boosting.
OPTIONAL – To enable single location boosting:
- Contact Support or your CSM to request the following tenant-level permission be enabled for your account: Credential Match Strategy.
- Within your Facebook Business Manager’s Ad Accounts pages, rename each of your location’s Ad Account Name by putting the Reputation.com location code after the name. Enclose the location code in parentheses, as shown in the following example:
- Within the post booster, the billing account associated with the post’s location will be available for selection. See steps below.
To boost a Facebook post:
- From the Post Metrics pop-up (or from the Live Streams page), click Boost.
- In the Boost Post pop-up, choose the audience you want to use for boosting:
- People who like your Page
- People who like your Page and their friends
- People you choose through targeting. Enter a City/Zip Code, Age Range, Gender, Radius, and Interests (via tags).
- Choose End Date. Run your ad for a fixed period of time, whether it’’ a single day, week, or until you manually turn it off.
- Choose Total Budget and Billing Account. If single location boosting is enabled, only locations to which you have access are available for billing. The minimum budget is $1 per day; this budget will be your total budget for the campaign, spread across however many days you want to run it.
- Click Boost.
Within the Live Streams page or Ad Metrics page, view boosted metrics for posts: