Keep deleted responses consistent between external sites and the platform.
When a business deletes a review response from an external site, the platform previously did not reflect that response as deleted. Now, you can remove (“soft delete”) the deleted response from showing on the Reviews tab.
This feature is recommended only for Agency users.
- If the review response originated from the platform and then was deleted within the Google My Business (GMB) application, you can now delete the response from the platform to match GMB.
- If the response originated from GMB and then was deleted on GMB, the platform will automatically update within 24 hours. No action needed!
To enable soft delete permissions:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the Roles tab, click to edit an existing role, or click to create a new one.
- Under Reviews > RESPONDING, clear the check box under the Delete column, and then select the Soft Delete check box.
- Click Save.
To soft delete a response:
- An authorized user deletes a response (known as a reply) within the GMB profile.
- Log into the platform, and click the Reviews tab.
- Locate the response to be removed.
- From the Ellipses (…), click Delete.