Configure email notifications to include listings’ publishing statuses.
Receive notifications via email to monitor the publishing statuses of your listings without logging into the platform!
To configure non-publishable profile notifications:
- Click Settings from the upper right corner of the platform.
- From the Admin menu (My Account tab), click My Notifications.
- From Notification Settings, click Add Notification.
- From the Select Event drop-down, choose Profile Data Issues.
- Click Next.
- Modify the notification settings.
- Update Rule Name, Email Subject, and/or Email Custom Message if desired.
- Select the frequency at which you want to receive notifications. Options include: daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Select the source(s) to include in your notification. Select one or many.
- Click Save.
The alert becomes active and will notify you via email and frequency when the notification conditions are triggered. You can also disable the alert or edit, copy, and delete.