MFA support for Reputation.com desktop and mobile app.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an additional layer of security when logging in to Reputation.com on desktop or the mobile app. Send a six-digit code via SMS to verify your users at the time of login.
To utilize multi-factor authentication:
- Reach out to your CSM or Support for assistance enabling this feature.
Once enabled, MFA applies to all non single sign-on users within your tenant.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password. Click Log In.
- Enter your phone number and click Send Code.
Any user without a registered phone number will be prompted to enter their phone number. Users will only need to provide their phone number during their first time logging in after MFA is enabled.
- Locate the six-digit security code sent via SMS. Enter the code and click Submit.
- Once the security code is validated, you are redirected to the platform.
Users will be required to enter a six-digit code during every platform login attempt after MFA is enabled.