Create social posts from the Reputation Manager app.
Create social posts that include more than one image and video. You can also edit images, such as cropping, prior to posting from within the app. The app automatically compresses some images as needed, which results in faster posting times.
To post from the mobile app:
- Log into the app, and tap the Social menu.
- Click the + icon to add a new post.
- Select from the connected channels, and tap Done.
- From the post window, use the location drop-down to choose the location(s) to post to. (Only locations with connections/credentials will be available.)
- Author your content. You can include multiple images and videos (depending on channel).
- When finished, click Next.
- Choose to Schedule for Later, or click to Publish.
Depending on your approval workflow, the post will be submitted/scheduled/published. You can find the publishing details next to the post within the app: