Personalize review requests sent through the mobile app.
Previously, mobile app users were unable to select review request templates or add any personalization to the messages sent through the Reputation app. Now, mobile app users can:
- Select from all saved SMS request templates.
- Save contacts and select existing contacts to receive requests.
- Add custom content (message and image) to personalize messages.
You may be prompted to logout and log back in before seeing the new requesting enhancements.
To personalize a request via the mobile app:
- Within the mobile app, tap Send Review Invitation on the home page, or tap Reviews followed by the plus (+) icon.
- If you have access to multiple locations, select one location from the list.
- Tap the To: field and type the customer’s name.
- Select the correct contact from the list or tap to add as a new RDC Contact.
Adding as a new RDC Contact saves this customer’s information after the request is sent, allowing them to show in your contact list next time you send a request.
- Tap to select your template.
Templates are uneditable on the mobile app.
- Tap Add Content to add an image and/or personalized message. You can add one of each per request.
- Tap Send.
- Tap Agree on the Customer Consensus notification to send the request.
- Tap OK to close the Review Request Sent! popup.
The customer is sent the image followed by the personalized message followed by the request template.