Configure survey notifications to show or hide metadata.
Configure Survey Results notifications to include customer metadata.
To configure metadata for notifications:
- Click Settings from the upper right corner of the platform.
- From the Admin menu (My Account tab), click My Notifications.
- From Notification Settings, click Add Notification.
- From the Select Event drop-down, choose Survey Result.
- Click Next.
- Modify the notification settings.
- Expand Advanced Fields.
- Toggle Show Metadata on.
By default, Show Metadata is set to off.
- Click Save.
The alert becomes active and will notify you via the selected channel(s) and frequency when the notification conditions are triggered. You can also disable the alert or edit, copy, and delete.