Configure email and mobile push notifications for social approvals in the same place.
Email and mobile push notifications for approving social posts are now configurable in “My Notifications.” Previously, emails were only configurable in role permissions and push notifications were only managed in the Reputation mobile app.
Approval permissions at the role level are required to receive notifications.
To create a post approval notification:
- From the platform, click the Settings icon.
- Decide who should receive notifications.
- Individual users: Click Users. Click into a specific user. Click My Notifications.
- All users under a role: Click Roles. Click into a specific role. Click Notifications.
- Click Add Notification.
- Select Social Post Approval from the event dropdown.
- Click Next.
- Adjust notification settings:
- Rule Name: Name your notification.
- Channel: Choose the delivery channel (Email, Mobile Push Notification, or both).
- Frequency: Defaulted to Immediate. Not able to adjust at this time.
- Email Subject: Update the delivery email subject line if desired.
- Email Custom Message: Add a custom message in the delivery email if desired.
- Alert For: Select which locations to include in the alert. Choose State, City, Location, or a custom filter. Add or remove locations from the alert using the checkboxes.
- If creating at the role level, check the box to copy this notification to all users with this role if desired.
- Click Save.
From the “My Notifications” tab, you can view notifications, toggle each on or off, edit, save as new, or delete notifications.