Configure in platform notifications when collection statuses change per source.
Stay informed by getting notified in the platform when sources are paused or restored.
To create a data collection status notification:
- From the platform, click the Settings icon.
- Decide who should receive notifications.
- Individual users: Click Users. Click into a specific user. Click My Notifications.
- All users under a role: Click Roles. Click into a specific role. Click Notifications.
- Click Add Notification.
- Select Data Collection Status from the event dropdown.
- Click Next.
- Adjust notification settings:
- Rule Name: Name your notification.
- Channel: Choose the delivery channel. “Platform Notification Tray” is the only option at this time.
- Frequency: Defaulted to Immediate. Not able to adjust at this time.
- Collection Status: Select which statuses to be alerted about. Options include All, Restored, or Paused.
- If creating at the role level, check the box to copy this notification to all users with this role if desired.
- Click Save.
From the “My Notifications” tab, you can view notifications, toggle each on or off, edit, save as new, or delete notifications.