Configure email, mobile, and in platform notifications when ticket statuses change.
Stay informed by getting notified when the following Actions status changes occur:
- New Ticket Created
- Escalation Changed
- Stage Changed
- Queue Assigned
- Tag Applied
- Comment Added
- Attachment added/removed
To create a Ticket Created or Updated notification:
- From the platform, click the Settings icon.
- Decide who should receive notifications.
- Individual users: Click Users. Click into a specific user. Click My Notifications.
- All users under a role: Click Roles. Click into a specific role. Click Notifications.
- Click Add Notification.
- Select Ticket Created or Updated from the event dropdown.
- Click Next.
- Adjust notification settings:
- Rule Name: Name your notification.
- Channel: Choose the delivery channel. Options include: Email, Mobile Push Notification, Platform Notifications Tray.
The following fields are dependent on this selection.
- Frequency: Select how often to receive notifications. Options include: Immediate, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
Mobile Push Notifications and Platform Notification Tray alerts both default to Immediate and cannot be adjusted at this time.
- Subject & Custom Message: Email notifications only. Enter a subject line and custom message to be delivered in the notification.
- Alert For: Email notifications only. Select the locations to be alerted about.
- Source: Select which review sources (including surveys) to be alerted about.
- Ticket Event: Select the action that triggers the notification. Options include: New Ticket Created, Escalation Changed, Stage Changed, Queue Assigned, Tag Applied, Comment Added, Attachment added/removed.
- Queues: Select which queues to be alerted about. Select one or many.
- If creating at the role level, check the box to copy this notification to all users with this role if desired.
- Click Save.
From the “My Notifications” tab, you can view notifications, toggle each on or off, edit, save as new, or delete notifications.