Incremental option removed from location importer.
The option to mark a location upload file as incremental has been removed for a simplified workflow when adding or deleting locations. By default, all location imports are considered incremental.
To delete locations through the importer:
- From the top right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Locations.
- Click Download and choose Locations.
- Open the CSV file. Add a new column titled “acd” at the end of the template.
- Add “d” in the “acd” column against any location record that needs to be deleted.
Nothing is required in the “acd” field when importing location adds or changes.
- When finished with your changes, save the file.
- In the platform on the Locations tab, click Import and choose Locations.
- Attach your file and click Import.