The Surveys tab displays survey results from first-party surveys sent by your company.
All surveys you create on the Surveys tab appear in the All Surveys view in either Card View or List View.
|Title||Visible within the platform|
|Options||Edit, Create Survey Link, Copy, Delete|
|Status||Design, Testing, Active, Closed|
|Type||Regular, Conversational, Kiosk|
|Rating||Average star rating from submissions.*|
|NPS||Average NPS score from submissions.*|
|Stats||Sent, Started, Completed|
|Results||View Summary, Scores, and Details from survey submissions.|
|Preview||View what the survey looks like.|
*A rating or NPS question must be identified in the Survey Review settings.
|Sent||Number of email and/or SMS requests sent from the designated template. Choose the template(s) to associate with each survey under the Request settings when designing a survey.|
|Started||Number of times a survey is opened in a browser. This includes previewing a survey.|
|Completed||Number of finished, submitted surveys.|
Click the Results icon to view Summary, Score (if applicable), and Detail results for the selected survey. Use the top line filters to limit the data shown.
The Summary tab of the results shows graphical representations for total results. Results are grouped by:
- Overall NPS / Overall Rating – Sortable by time or by location (All, Top 10, Bottom 10). Toggle between NPS and Rating.
- Question – Graphs vary by question type.
- Survey Properties – Additional reportable metadata determined at the time of survey design.
Filter the Summary tab by clicking into charts in the questions section or by using the More Filters option at the top of the page to dive deeper into results and trends for specific answers.
Click Save View to save a copy of your filtered Summary tab for future reference in the Views dropdown.
Custom scores must be built into the survey during the design process.
View individual survey submissions and respond to customers.
The Survey Results Manager allows you to see all responses in a single view for analysis. You can filter survey data and save as a custom view for easy access. For example, you may want to filter responses that have NPS < 3 and Category = Parking.
To use Results Manager:
- From the Surveys menu, click Results Manager.
- From the Surveys drop-down, select the survey you want to manage. (You can select one at a time.)
- Click More Filters to filter results by survey question / value.
- Click Edit Columns to customize the on-screen data shown in the results.
- Click the ellipses to Download as CSV or Schedule the report for regular delivery.
You can also view Overall NPS/Rating, NPS/Rating Trend, Survey Health Metrics, and a Comment Snapshot across all your surveys in the Survey Dashboard.