Generate higher review volumes faster and get chosen at scale.
Review Booster leverages API integrations with top review sites to simplify the process of turning first-party survey feedback into public-facing reviews with one click. If customers choose not to leave their feedback publicly, use that feedback to fuel Google Seller Ratings, Operations Insights, and widgets on your website for a zero-waste outcome.
Review Booster helps your business:
- Increase the volume of feedback received from your customers.
- Deploy feedback to review sites, paid Google ads, or to your own website.
- Drive higher customer conversion rates in your paid advertising efforts.
The first step of Review Booster is to deploy surveys to your customers to collect their feedback about your business. Here is an example of what that survey process looks like from the customer’s point of view.
1. Capture customer feedback.
- At a minimum, the survey captures a rating and comment.
- Surveys can be traditional (deployed via email or SMS) or conversational (SMS only).
- The Terms & Conditions box needs to be checked by the consumer to publish feedback.
- Once submitted, Survey results are available in the Surveys > All Surveys tab as well as available for analysis in the Operations tab.
2. Offer to share feedback as a review.
- Configure review site options in the survey design.
- Google and Trip Advisor are currently available for Review Booster through private APIs.
3. Direct customer to the appropriate flow.
Yes (Share Online)
- The star rating and comment from the survey automatically populate in a review box, saving the customer the extra step of retyping their feedback.
- Customer confirms posting of the review.
No (Do Not Share Online)
- A Thank You page provides customer with the option to copy feedback for sharing on additional review sites.
- Configure Thank You pages in the survey design.
Put All Feedback to Work
The next step of Review Booster is utilizing all feedback to benefit your business.
If a customer did not choose to share feedback as a review, you can still share through Google Seller Ratings or by streaming to an SEO-enabled survey widget on your website.
Google Seller Ratings
A Google Seller Rating (GSR) is a Google Ads extension that automatically displays your business’s average rating alongside the ad. Google says that ads with GSR achieve a 17-percent higher click-through rate (CTR) than the same ads without ratings. You’re not charged for the extension, just for clicks on your ad as Google normally does.
You must be a Google AdWords customer to utilize GSR. Additionally, to have a Seller Rating:
- You must have at least 150 authentic, transaction verified reviews over a rolling 12-month period of time.
- The aggregate score must be greater than 3.5 stars to be shown.
- The review source must be one of around 15-20 Google-approved reviews systems.
Increase visibility of your survey ratings directly on your website. Posting dynamic, criteria-based ratings on your website through survey widgets allows prospective customers to get a snapshot of what other customers are saying about your business.
Streaming first-party surveys can also help your site rank higher in search.
Getting Started Checklist
Onboaring Review Booster is quick and easy! Work with your Implementation Manager or Customer Success Manager to:
Design your survey.
Create your survey request template.
Deploy surveys via the platform: Quick Request, Bulk Upload, Conversational Survey, or Integration
Read our GSR Implementation Guide for more information.
Design your widget(s) and add to your website using the widget implementation guide.