Combine widgets from each solution into a custom dashboard that you design.
Customize Existing Dashboards
- Public – System dashboards available for you to customize.Learn more about Public Dashboards.
- Created By Me – Custom dashboards that you configure.
- Shared With Me – Custom dashboards that were configured by someone else in your organization.
To access Dashboards:
- Expand the Dashboard menu by clicking the expand arrow on the left side of the screen.
- Click to open a dashboard.
- Hover over a dashboard widget for additional configuration options:
- Override Filters – Filter only the data in the widget based on different settings than the top line filters.
- Customize – Apply custom settings to the widget, such as title and other settings specific to each widget.
- Preview the changes to see them reflected in the dashboard live, or click Save As to save them under a new dashboard.
Building Custom Dashboards
Create a custom dashboard including the metrics that matter most to your business.
The public Survey dashboard includes special “dashboard widgets” that allow for aggregation of all data from all surveys. If customizing a dashboard using “report widgets,” you must choose which survey to apply to the widget. Report widgets do not aggregate for all.
To create a custom dashboard:
- From the dashboards menu, click Create New.
- In the Dashboard Builder, add a Name and Description for the dashboard.
- Set the filters you want to apply to the widgets.
- From the list of Modules, expand the module you want to use, and then drag-and-drop the widget(s) onto the dashboard. You can create multiple columns by rearranging on the screen.
Dashboard previews contain sample data. When you save, live data is reflected in the dashboard.
- Click Save.
The dashboard appears under the Created By Me heading:
To access additional options, click the ellipses in the top, right corner of each dashboard. .
|Download PDF||Export the current dashboard into a PDF report. The Title Page of the report includes your account logo, name of the dashboard, time period selected, and locations selected.|
|Download CSV||Export the current dashboard data into a CSV format. One zip folder will download, containing an individual CSV file for each widget in your dashboard.|
|Schedule||Create a scheduled report to automatically send an email with the current dashboard as a PDF or CSV attachment to other users within the platform (individual or role) or email addresses outside the account. Specify a report Name, Frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly), Format, and Message to include in the body of the email. You can edit scheduled reports from the Reports tab.|
|Forward||Send the current dashboard via email with a PDF or CSV attachment to other users within the platform (individual or role) or email addresses outside the account. Specify a Subject and Message to include in the body of the email.|
|Share||Share your dashboard with others in your organization. Search for the user or role that you want to set permissions for, and then set the desired permission (None, View, Edit). Click + to add the permission and Save when finished.
For example: I want to make the dashboard private to everyone except users with the "Regional Manager RDC" role. Additionally, I want to be the only one who can edit the dashboard.
The next time a user with the Regional Manager RDC role logs in, they will see the dashboard under the Shared with Me menu.
Do NOT set the Global permission to "None" without also giving yourself "Edit" access. Otherwise you will lose access to your dashboard.
|Save||Save any changes made to your dashboard.|
|Save as New||Create a copy of an existing dashboard. Add a name and description for the copy, set a delivery schedule (if desired), and save to continue. Your dashboard copy is now available under Created By Me.|
|Edit||Make changes to an existing custom dashboard.|
|Delete||Remove a custom dashboard from the Created By Me section. Public dashboards and dashboards in Shared With Me cannot be deleted.|
|Set as Default||Select one dashboard as the default to show upon logging in to the platform. The system defaults to showing the Map dashboard upon login.|
Delivery emails include a link to view the report as well as a link to launch the report within the platform in order to interact with the data and add customizations (available to users with account credentials).
Report links are live for 7 days.