You’ve decided to host an open house on the last Sunday of the month. How can you update business hours from within the platform?
To edit profile data:
- From within the platform, click Listings > Listing Details.
- Click into the desired location.
- Click View Profile Data.
Alternatively, you can edit listing profiles directly or in bulk using the Listings > Profiles tab.
The Profile Data window appears. This area allows you to make changes to your profile data (source of truth). You can also click Revision history view a log of changes.
- Scroll to the Offices section.
- Click Add Special Business Hours.
- In the Date/Calendar field, select the last Sunday of the month.
- From the status drop-down, select Open from 1pm-4pm.
- Click Submit.
Any changes you make to the data will automatically publish to Google My Business as long as the page is connected.
The platform submits any changes to the source site typically within 24 hours. During this time, within the platform, you will see a SUBMITTED TO SOURCE status. You’ll see a PUBLISHED TO SOURCE when the change goes live.