Conversation states automatically assigned for accurate reporting and filtering.
Inbox conversations can have one of an expanded list of states.
- When a conversation is closed without a response, the conversation is automatically marked as “Won’t Respond” and will be excluded from response metrics.
- Facebook conversations older than 7 days are automatically marked as “Expired” and filtered out of the default Inbox conversation list.
- Conversations can be marked as: open, closed, responded, unresponded, won’t respond, or expired.
Won’t Respond: No Impact on Response Metrics
Facebook: Expired After 7 Days
Filter the Inbox conversation list by:
- All Conversations – All conversations that are open/closed, assigned/unassigned, read/unread, expired/nonexpired.
- Open – All non-closed, non-expired conversations. This is the default selection.
- Unread – All non-closed, non-expired unread conversations.
- Flagged – All non-closed, non-expired flagged conversations.
- Responded – All non-closed, non-expired responded conversations.
- Unresponded – All non-closed, non-expired unresponded conversations.
- Expired – All non-closed, expired conversations.
- Assigned To Me – All non-closed, non-expired conversations assigned to me or my roles.
- Assigned – All non-closed, non-expired, assigned conversations, including those that are assigned me.
- Unassigned – All non-closed, non-expired conversations that are not assigned.
- Closed – All closed conversations.
Learn more about managing conversations in Inbox.