Configure automation rules to automate workflows in the Messaging Inbox.
Configure automation rules so the platform can triage incoming conversations and route them to the appropriate assignee. Conversations that meet the criteria for multiple rules will have all rules applied in order of oldest rule to newest rule.
The Actions solution is required for this capability.
To configure automation rules for conversations:
- From the top right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Automation.
- Click Create Rule.
- From the Trigger menu, select Message.
- Give your rule a name.
- Define your automation rule, which consists of criteria and follow up actions.
- Criteria: Keywords, Location, Location Attribute, Source
- Action: Assign User, Assign Role, Set Status.
- Click Save.
Edit, Delete, Save as New, or toggle automation rules on/off from the Automation page.