Additional hashtags suggested for social posts.
The social publisher suggests hashtags to include in posts after an initial hashtag is included. Hashtags can improve the reach of a post to include users who have followed the hashtags.
To view suggested hashtags:
- Initiate post creation from one of the following areas:
- In the Create Post page, select your source(s) under Publish to.
- Select the location(s) to associate with the post.
- Create your post, including copy and media.
- In the Compose Message section, include a hashtag. While entering a hashtag, suggested hashtags are displayed.
- After entering a hashtag, click on the # menu option to see additional related hashtag suggestions.
Hashtags are accompanied with the estimated number of Twitter posts that include that hashtag, and the estimated number of likes on those Twitter posts.
- Continue editing your post until satisfied. Click Publish Now or Publish Later to schedule the post.