Increase your social presence on the web with an additional posting channel, Google My Business (GMB). People who search for your business can easily see your latest news and specials.
- Your user role must have appropriate PUBLISHING > Posts permissions applied in order to create and/or approve content for publishing.
- Each location that has a Google connection set up is available to select for GMB posting from the Publishing widget; however, you can post to up to 9 locations at a time.
- You must create GMB posts separately from other post content.
- GMB posts support events. Events must be a minimum of one hour from the time of posting. An event will post will show for as long as the event is active.
- GMB posts support Calls to Action (CTAs). You must specify a valid URL for a CTA button.
- Posts do not directly affect rankings but can improve them indirectly by improving user interactions.
- Implement UTM codes leveraging Google Analytics to track all Google Posts.