Confine search results to specific geographies.
Restrict search results in your locators to a specific postal code, city, state, or country.
The Restrict Results By field defaults to None, meaning results from surrounding areas will be included.
To add geography constraints:
- Under Listings, click Locator.
- Click Edit on the locator to be updated.
- On the Searching tab, scroll down to the Address Search section.
- Scroll down to Restrict Results By. Select an option from the drop down menu.
- Click Preview to view changes. Click Publish when satisfied with your changes.