A location or professional web page represents a single business or person at a single location (owned assets). Pages serve a better experience to prospects and customers on your website.
If Business Listings are third-party experiences of your directory information, you can think of Pages as a first-party experience for that information.
- User experience consistent with the rest of the website
- Mobile-first design strategy
- Clear call to action (e.g., get driving directions, schedule an appointment, call, watch a video)
- Reviews, ratings, and testimonials
- Structured data markup
- Traditional SEO optimization
Pages are indexable by search engines and play a major factor in boosting organic, map, and knowledge graph rankings. Pages are also accessible in « Find a Store » or « Find a Professional » tools.