Export social post statuses for all locations.
Download social post statuses for all locations for a single post to:
- Understand systemic issues impacting your social media publishing (i.e., broken OAuth tokens, OAuth token does not have sufficient permissions, etc.)
- Approximate when a location’s OAuth connection was broken or connected
To export post statuses:
- Under Social Suite, click Calendar.
- Click into the desired post.
- Click the ellipses () on the post.
- Click Export as CSV.
The CSV file includes one row per location and includes its publishing status per source.