Embed a survey invitation on your own web page.
You must have admin privileges on your account to add or modify widgets. If you need assistance, contact your Customer Success Manager.
To create an embedded surveys widget:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Widgets.
- Click Add Widget.
- In the Type drop-down, click Reputation Surveys 3.0 Embedded.
Additional configuration settings appear. As you configure settings, a preview window automatically shows what your settings will look like.
- Configure the widget settings:
- Name – The name of the widget. (Name will not be visible to customers.)
- Level – Access reviews from all locations (click Tenant), click Location to select individual locations from which to pull reviews, or choose from a custom filter. Individual locations are useful if you are creating separate widgets for each location’s website. Contact your Customer Success Manager if you need assistance creating location widgets in bulk.
- Survey Template – Choose the survey you want to embed.
- Width – The width in pixels of the widget.
- Height – The height in pixels of the widget.
- Click Save.
- Copy the generated code and send it to your webmaster for placement into the HTML of your website.
*If you want to create a mulit-location widget at the tenant level, or if you want to filter widget results by another custom property (brand, market, etc.), you can do that using an SEO-Enabled widget. Add the following parameters to the resulting URL: &filterName=location&filterValues=001XXX,002XXX or &filterName=brand&filterValues=abc. The parameters are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown on the Filters tab of the account admin page. Spaces in a URL are replaced by %20.
Once on your site, the widget dynamically displays the survey for anyone to complete. Example: