Change Reputation Score calculation method to average score for a given time range.
Rep Score is calculated/changed daily, because of this the default behavior it is showing the the most recent score of a given time range (the last day of the range). In the past there was no easy way to get an average score of a given time range. Now the calculation method can be changed by clicking on the settings gear icon, and checking the Average Score Option.
In order to display the average:
- Navigate to menu item “Dashboards”.
- Select the widget “Reputation Score Overview” in an existing dashboard or add the widget from the dashboard module “Reputation Score”.
- If you edit an existing dashboard that create a new dashboard, select the widget “Reputation Score Overview” from the dashboard module “Reputation Score”.
- On the widget select the gear icon.
- Check the box for “Use Average Reputation Score”.
- “Apply” your selection.