Hit SLA targets more consistently with automated response rules for surveys and reviews.
Automatically send selected responses to reviews and surveys that meet specific criteria.
To create auto respond rules:
- From the platform, click Settings ().
- From the left panel, click Automation.
- Click Add Rule under the Review or Survey category.
- Adjust rule settings:
- Name: Name your rule.
- Survey Template: Select one survey template to apply to your rule. This option is only available for Survey rules.
- Criteria: Configure the requirements for your rule. Enter at least one filter set.
Valid filters will have a green checkmark. Filters requiring additional information will have a yellow triangle.
- Actions: Select the action to happen when your rule is true. Options can include Create Ticket, Follow Up Request, or Auto Respond. Select Auto Respond.
- Template: Select the template for the auto response. This is the message used in the review or survey response.
Reach out to your CSM or Support to change available templates.
- Click Save.
From the “Automation Rules” page, you can view rules, toggle each on or off, edit, save as new, or delete.