Upload translated survey questions in any language.
Upload survey translations in any language to allow respondents to take surveys in their native language.
To upload a new language:
- From the Surveys tab, click All Surveys.
- Click the ellipses (…) on the selected survey and choose Edit.
- Click Translations.
- Click Download Questions. A CSV file will download in your browser.
- In the CSV file, add translations for the desired locations. Save the file.
- From the Translations tab in the platform, click Upload.
- Choose the file previously saved and click Upload.
A notification appears when the upload is successful.
- Click Settings.
- Adjust the Default Locale if desired and toggle Allow Locale Selection to ON.
Survey takers see a language selector drop down in the upper right corner of the survey.
- Right to left languages can be uploaded, but the Survey itself will be left aligned. Right aligned is not supported at this time.
- Customers choose which language to take the survey in, regardless of browser language preference.
- This capability only applies to the survey-taking experience, not to translating survey responses within the platform.