Take action on customer quotes by creating a ticket for follow-up.
When analyzing feedback in Operational Insights, you can now create a ticket for specific reviews or surveys to begin tracking the follow-up process. Select the queue and stage of the ticket, add your comments and check for any existing tickets that may have already been created to avoid duplication.
To create a ticket from Operational Insights:
- From the platform, go to Operations > Insights.
- Click Insights by Category.
- Scroll down to the Sentiment Map, and right-click to View Customer Quotes within a category.
- Click View Review or View Survey.
- Click on the ellipsis menu and click Create Ticket.
- If a ticket does not already exist, assign a queue and set the stage of your ticket. Add comments and click Create Ticket.
- View Ticket or Close.
You can also create tickets when drilling down into customer quotes in the Sentiment by Location, Big Movers and Needs Attention charts.