Allow survey takers to decide if their information should be available or anonymous.
Instead of creating multiple surveys with different rules, anonymity can now be defined via question. A survey can have a question “Would you prefer your response to stay anonymous?”, and if checked – all PII information will be hidden. This puts the decision in the survey takers hands.
- Survey takers will see a checkbox with the question in a web-survey.
- Survey takers will see a “Yes/No” option in Conversational Survey.
- Results without the checkbox will be saved as any regular survey results.
- Anonymous surveys will have no PII displayed for use. Results can still be analyzed for sentiment etc.
To add a survey question that indicates anonymity:
- Within the survey builder, click “Add a Question”.
- Select Respondent Anonymity in the dropdown.
- Change the question wording.
- Default is “Submit my response anonymously”.