Discover trends based on sentiment scale questions.
Customize the Sentiment Trend report to trend top box metrics for survey questions with a sentiment scale (e.g., Rating, NPS, Select One, etc.).
To customize the Sentiment Trend report:
- From the platform, click Reports.
- Under the Surveys 3.0 heading, click Sentiment Trend.
- Click Customize.
- Select your customizations:
- Survey – Select the survey that contains the question you want to analyze in the report.
- Topic – Select the sentiment scale question to include in the report.
Topic options are based on the Survey selected in the first drop down menu.
- Metric Type – Select your top box preference to include in the report. Options include Top Box, Top 2 Box, Top 3 Box, Bottom Box, Bottom 2 Box, and Bottom 3 Box.Top box is a popular measurement for converting survey scores to scales. For example, on a 5-point scale, the top-box answers the question, “What percentage of people are likely to rate me a 5?” (e.g., the top “box” of the options).
- Survey Quality – Decide which results to include in the report. Options include All, High Quality Only, and Suspect Only.Learn more about survey quality indicators.
- Click Preview to apply customizations. Click Save As if you want to add this to your saved reports. Click Close when finished.